|Currency||GBP, USD, EUR|
|Fees / Commission||No Commission|
|Processing Time||3-5 Business Days|
Depositing Funds to Your ForexTime (FXTM) Account
- Enter your MyFXTM login details and choose 'Deposit' from the top menu. Select the bank you want to make a deposit through and then complete the Fund Deposit form.
- Once you have chosen one of our bank accounts, you will be given further details required to continue with the wire transfer. Select ‘Print the Bank Details' and be sure to provide your bank with this information when you make the transfer.
- Be sure that you have understood our deposit conditions before making the transfer.
When you are making your deposit, please keep the following points in mind:
- We do not accept wire transfers from third parties. The client will be responsible for all charges arising when a bank transfer received from a third party is sent back to the sender.
- When giving your bank details, please ensure that they are correct because any mistakes made may delay the process and in such a case you will be responsible for any additional charges made by the concerned banks.
- Until you receive the transferred funds in your trading account, please keep the transfer confirmation from your bank (the account statement, the SWIFT copy, etc.). Such information may be required if we need to confirm any of your details or make further inquiries into your transfer.
- In your payment details, please indicate your trading account number so we can successfully send the funds directly there.
- Make sure that the details you enter in the transfer order for your bank are correct; if any mistakes are made or if you forget to include your trading account number, this may result in a delay in the transfer of your funds to your trading account.
- Clients may transfer funds in the currency of their choice. If this currency is not the same as the currency of their trading account, the conversion will be made using our own rates.
- When withdrawing your initial deposit you can only make the transfer to the bank account that you originally deposited from.
- Enter MyFXTM to discover more about the commissions for our withdrawal, deposit and transfer options.
- The deposit currencies available are based on your country of residence.
- A daily update on conversion rates can be found in MyFXTM.
|Fees / Commission||30 EUR|
|Processing Time||24 hours|
Withdrawing Funds from Your ForexTime (FXTM) Account
- Log in to your MyFXTM and click on 'Fund Withdrawal' on the upper menu. Choose which trading account you wish to withdraw funds from and then select the bank you would like to use for the wire transfer in 'Transfer Method'.
- Choose the currency that you would like to make the withdrawal in, in 'Transfer Currency'. This is the currency that you will be receiving your payment in.
- Continue filling in the remaining fields of the form and before clicking 'Confirm', be certain that you understand our withdrawal conditions.
- If you want to know the status of your withdrawal, you can check it in 'MyFXTM History' where you will also find further details on the transfer.
Most withdrawal requests are processed within 24 hours, but at times the process may take longer than usual; if for example we need to confirm your transfer details.
The funds require approximately 3-5 business days to reach your bank account.
Details on commissions charged for withdrawals can be found in MyFXTM.
Take extra care when completing the request form; if there is a need for additional processing and commissions are charged as a result of this need, they will be taken from your withdrawal amount.
Your withdrawal amount has to be greater than the full commission charged for the transfer. Remember, if correspondent banks are concerned in your transfer, additional fees may be charged.
When you are making a withdrawal ensure that you remember the following:
- Take extra care when you enter your bank details; if any mistakes are made, the process may be delayed and you may have to pay additional charges to the banks in concern.
- You cannot make a withdrawal to the account of a third party.
- The name of the recipient of the wire transfer must be identical to the name registered in the ForexTime (FXTM) account involved.
- When you withdraw your initial deposit, the funds can only be transferred to the same bank account that you initially deposited from.
- Our back office may require a scanned copy of the bank statement for the account you wish to withdraw funds from.
- A daily update on conversion rates can be found in MyFXTM