|Fees / Commission||No Commission|
How to Make a Deposit to Your FXTM Account
- Click on "Fund Deposit" in the upper menu in MyFXTM, make sure that you have selected "Fund Deposit" in the "Transfer Type" field, choose the trading account you wish to deposit to and then choose "QIWI" as the "Transfer Method". The default currency in QIWI is RUR. Enter the amount you wish to deposit and click "Confirm".
- Check that the information you have entered is correct and then click "Submit". Once you click “Submit” you will then be redirected to QIWI and will be asked to submit your QIWI login details if you aren’t already logged in.
- After you access your QIWI wallet, you will see pending invoices on the main page, click on the appropriate invoice to complete the payment.
- You can view the status of your transfer in MyFXTM History. You should see the status of your transfer as "Processing". Once the funds have been deposited to your trading account, the status in MyFXTM will change to "Funds deposited to the account".
When you are making your deposit, please keep the following points in mind:
- No third party payments will be accepted. For the initial deposit, it is necessary to provide us with a screenshot of your QIWI wallet that contains its number, your full name and status of your wallet. Your QIWI wallet phone number and full name should match the phone number and name you provided when registering with FXTM. The status of your wallet should be “Maximum”. For more information regarding the QIWI wallet identification status please click here.
- There is no minimum amount per transaction. The maximum deposit amount is 15,000 RUR per transaction.
- All transactions sent in a currency that differs from the currency of your trading account will be automatically converted at the FXTM conversion rate.
- QIWI will charge a fee for each transaction, which is incurred by FXTM clients. The net amount will be posted to your trading account.
- If the deposit is successful it will be posted to your account shortly. There might be a delay if FXTM is unable to verify your information.
- The Initial deposit amount must be sent back to the QIWI wallet from which we received your funds.
|Fees / Commission||1.5%|
|Processing Time||24 hours|
How to withdraw funds from your FXTM account
- In MyFXTM, select "Fund Withdrawal" in the upper menu and select "Withdrawal" as the "Transfer Type". Choose the trading account you wish to withdraw funds from and in the "Transfer Method" field choose QIWI.
- Complete the form and once you have read all the withdrawal conditions and are certain you want to proceed, click "Confirm".
- You will then receive a four-digit payment password via SMS and in the email address you have registered with MyFXTM. You must enter this password (either the SMS or email password) in the required field and then click "Submit".
- You can check the status of your withdrawal in your "MyFXTM History". If you see the status "Processing", it means that your request has been accepted. Once the request status reads "Funds sent", it means that funds were sent to your QIWI wallet.
When you are making a withdrawal, please ensure that you remember the following:
- A withdrawal to a third party will not be accepted. The name and phone number in your QIWI wallet must match the name and phone number you provided when registering with FXTM.
- A withdrawal is possible to be made only to the same QIWI account used to make a deposit to your trading account.
- The fee for processing fund withdrawals will be deducted from the amount withdrawn.
- Make sure that you have sufficient free margin in your account to cover your withdrawal. If you do not, you may choose to close open positions in your account.
- Withdrawals are processed by FXTM within 24 (office hours) of your request. There may be a delay if we are unable to verify your information.
- There is no minimum amount per transaction. The maximum withdrawal amount for verified Qiwi clients is 600,000 RUB. The maximum withdrawal amount for unverified Qiwi clients is 15,000 RUB.
- Any profit made from trading can be withdrawn using QIWI as long as the funds are being withdrawn to the same QIWI wallet which was used to fund your trading account. Profits can also be withdrawn by bank wire, however in this case you will need to provide us with a bank statement confirming the account holder's name which should match the name in your trading account with FXTM.